Login to Clinically Portal
If you’ve been granted access to a Clinically Portal account and this is your first time signing in, look for a welcome email to create your password and access your account. Your username will be the email you received the welcome email from.
Can’t find the welcome email?
If you’re still having trouble accessing your account, contact us directly at (720) 281-9047 or email us at email@example.com.
Login to your existing account
- Go to the login page.
- Type in your email address.
- Type in your Clinically Portal password.
- Click Login.
- You will be prompted to Check your email for a passcode which is valid for 5 minutes.
- Enter Passcode to securely gain access to your account.
- If you have trouble gaining access for any reason, look for the troubleshooting steps below.
If you’re looking to change your email address or give another team member access to Clinically Portal email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Having trouble logging in?
Forgot Password or Password not working
- Click here to begin.
- Select Reset Password.
- Type the email address you use to sign in to Clinically Portal.
- Click Send Password Reset Link.
- We’ll send password reset instructions to the email address associated with your account within a few minutes. Check your spam or junk folders if you don’t see this email in your inbox.
Need access to Clinically Portal for the first time
Reach out to the Clinically Media team at (720) 281-9047 or email us at email@example.com so we can grant you and your team access.
Still need help?
Call us at (720) 281-9047 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can get access to your account.